Nightliner Rental is a member of the De Wilg Group,
a coach company with a diverse fleet based in the north-east of Belgium:
50 years of tradition
More than 50 years ago Henri Godefridi started his car & bus company in Hamont. Today, the management of the company is in the hands of Henri’s son Johnny and his wife Conny. De Wilg quickly grew into a leading bus company for group travel and coach transport throughout Europe. De Wilg has a large number and variety of buses:
- Buses for public transport
- School buses
- Luxury coaches ranging from 26 to 88 seats for day and multi-day trips, as for individuals as for groups as for companies, crews, cast, classes, sports teams…
- Comfortable buses for disabled people
- Nightliners: VIP luxury coaches with 16 full beds. These double-decker buses are equipped with 16 full beds, lounge room, kitchen, toilet and multimedia system.
- Trailers ranging from 12m3 to 20m3 for excess luggage or backline.
As an employer, De Wilg is known for its friendly atmosphere, well-trained and friendly staff and the constant investments in its fleet. Since 2008, De Wilg is located in the industrial North Canal of Bree, which was further extended with:
- a reception area for customers where they can stay in a pleasant and cosy environment before departure or after arrival
- a travel agency for people who are looking for a nice holiday but also for schools, companies and associations who are looking for customized trip.
- a private parking area with full camera security
- an own fully equipped workplace for the maintenance and repairs of buses and coaches
- an own car wash
- a training room where drivers and travel guides are continuously trained.
- a wide range of ski boxes and trailers for extra luggage and bike transport
- A team of experienced drivers and travel guides will be on hand to transport you in a safe and comfortable way.